How is my website built?
We build 98% of our client's websites by hand. Meaning they are all hand-coded websites built using the Bootstrap 5 framework. No templates, all sites are one-offs built from a blank canvas.
On occasion, if a client requests, we will build a site using a website builder such as Wordpress, Shopify, or others.
Where are hand coded websites Hosted?
All of our hand coded websites are hosted within our own hosting platform for optimum performance stability, and security.
What about SSL Security?
All of our websites are issued their own SSL Certificate by Sectigo and are encrypted and secure.
What about ADA Compliance?
Our websites are designed with ADA compliance in mind.
We use the best available software to check that our websites meet the latest ADA requirements. Although right now there is a huge grey area as to what is and what is not compliant, all of our websites are made compliant from the backend code. This has been proven the only way a website can be fully compliant.
Websites that use ADA widgets or buttons are found to not be compliant because of how they must be activated by the user to work. By using the code, the website is always compliant without the need of any extra steps.
How long does it take to create my website?
There are a few factors in determining how long it will take to get your site completed.
Generally, once the mock up is approved, the structure and flow of the site can be built within a day or two.
Mostly, the largest factor determining the completion of the site is how quickly we are delivered the site content, ie. images and written text.
The sooner we have all the content, the quicker we can build and complete your website.
How do I make a payment?
We have a few options for payments:
1. We can email you an Invoice which you can pay online with any credit or debit card.
2. We accept payment through Venmo.
3. We also accept payment through Zelle.
When do I have to pay?
• Design: To start work on any project, we require a small deposit of $50.00. The initial deposit enables us to begin work on a mock up website.
• Site-Build: Once you approve the mock up designs, we ask for an additional $50 before we begin the building phase.
• Mid-Build: Great design deserves great copy. But, don’t leave it until the last minute! Perfecting your web copy can take much longer than you may expect. Before commencing your project, we will need to agree upon a delivery date for your web copy. If your copy is not delivered within this timeframe, we may request an additional deposit to be paid each month until the copy is provided and the project is finalized. The deposit is then deducted from the total cost of your website project.
• Launch: With the completed website around the corner, we send out an invoice for the remainder to be paid in full. We communicate with you on the finishing touches and make any changes requested. Once the balance has been paid in full, your website is scheduled for launch!
Why do I have to submit a deposit?
It’s not that we don’t trust you. We simply ask for a deposit to safeguard our time and ensure you are invested in the project. It also helps us to push your project to the front of the line so we can get started right away.
Are there any hidden costs associated?
None at all! We will provide you with a fixed price for the entire project. This helps you plan ahead and keep within your budget. We also offer the option to select a monthly retainer, starting at $26.50 per month. This can be added at anytime, and helps provide you with peace of mind that your website is up-to- date and functioning at full capacity. Contact us here to find out more about our monthly retainers.
While we have tried to cover everything, we know that sometimes you may have more questions. If we have missed anything, please get in touch with us here and we will get back to you shortly.
Our simple, minimal and responsive designs will make sure your website stands out from the crowd.
If you’re looking for a reliable agency that has your best interests at heart, we would
love to hear from you!
To start get started on your project, please give us a call or get in touch using the form below.